
Well, we've been really busy the last few weeks. I caught a cold at school and was sick for a week. I had to stay home for 3 days. Here's a picture of me in mommy and daddy's bed. After I got over my cold, my top teeth started coming in. I haven't been able to sleep very well. But mommy and daddy have kept me good company.
This past weekend, I took my first plane ride to Florida! Mommy and Daddy said I did great. I slept and ate the whole way....I don't know what the big deal was. Mommy says it wasn't such a great vacation considering the weather wasn't very warm, she got my cold (really bad..103 temp) and Mr. Dale, mommy and daddy's friend, had streph throat and an even higher temperature. They both had to go to the hospital to get medicine. But me and Daddy spent lots of time together. I played in the exersaucer thingy that Miss Jenn borrowed for me. I also showed off my rolling over skills. And at bath time, I got to take a big boy bath and Lauren and Brett poured water over me! It was like sitting in a waterfall.... or so I would imagine, as I've never sat in a waterfall before.


Now we're back home and Daddy says he's going to buy me an aquarium. I really liked the one Brett had in his room. It calmed me down when I got upset. Mommy had to turn the light off at night so that I would go to sleep. I think they're hoping it will calm me down in my room at night....we'll see.
I'm beginning to realize that there are lots of things out there that I can grab!! Mommy's hair, daddy's cheeks, Chili Dog's ears : ) She really likes it when I do that. She licks my feet and I try to pet her. I can tell we're going to have a lot of fun together.
Mommy took me for my 6 month checkup the other day and the nurse stuck me with 4 needles!!! Then the doctor tried to give me a book to make up for it...but I'm on to him. Anyway, I weighed 17 lbs 14 oz and was 26 1/2 inches long. They say I'm right on target. The doctor laughed at me when I tried to grab his shiny metal thingy...he said I was very "aware." As Daddy would say, I just like shiny objects.
1 comment:
Wow! How neat. Thanks so much for sharing. Good looking young Man. How could it be other wise?? love you guys. dad
Post a Comment