Saturday, April 15, 2006



Hi all! Mommy says she needs to borrow my blog for a bit. There have been a lot of people at our house this week and she wants to share what they're doing. I guess our house is really old so they're putting new windows and siding (whatever that is) on the house to make it look newer and really spiffy. The workers are really nice, they tickle my toes and talk to me. But mommy and daddy says they do more talking than they do working. Daddy could do what 5 of them do in 1 day, at least that's what mommy says. But it's starting to look really nice. Here are some pictures of our house after Daddy ripped off the old siding. Mommy will put pictures up after they're done with the new siding so you can see the difference. I think these pictures show also where Daddy has torn out our back deck and started digging a trench for a new wall. He's building an outdoor kitchen!!! I don't know what that is, but it sounds exciting! Stay tuned for updates!

No comments: