
Time again to fill everyone in on what's going on around here! I was fussing the other night and mommy was determined not to give me my bottle (she says it's a habit and I'm really not hungry...how does she know?). Well lucky me...daddy didn't feel good and we had to take him to the emergency room so mommy HAD to give me my bottle so I would cooperate! It turns out daddy had appendicitis (is that how you spell it? mommy won't tell me, she says I have to learn to think on my own...I don't think she knows either). He had surgery a few hours later and came home from the hospital Wednesday. It's kind of funny to see him hobbling around here and mommy running around trying to take care of everyone! But daddy is healing up pretty quickly and is already starting to pull his weight around the house again (that's what mommy said).
Mommy wanted me to tell you all about the house...the workers are almost finished. They have some touch up work to do (daddy says they do more rework than anyone he's ever seen) but should be done with that on Monday. Mommy put pictures up here for you to see. I bet your wondering what all those bricks and gravel are. Well, you see daddy was going to build a new patio and he had all this material delivered to the house. After his first day of hauling gravel to the back yard and working really hard is when he went in the hospital. Mommy says if he didn't want to build the patio, all he had to do was say so. So while daddy is healing, the neighbors will have to be patient and hopefully not complain about all of the stuff in the front yard. You might be wondering why mommy doesn't volunteer to help...each brick weighs about 75 lbs and mommy says she's not that strong. It will be awhile before we have pictures of the finished patio and pretty new back yard. Papa Mac says the pictures are too small so mommy put them on here a little bigger this time. But if you click on the picture, it will come up even bigger.


I also asked mommy to show you pictures of me and my friends at day care. You'll see me playing with my friend Aiden. He's got cool toys that he lets me take from him pretty easily!
No comments:
Post a Comment