Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I've been really busy!






Once again, mommy can't decide which pictures to put up (because I'm so darn cute) so she's putting up a ton of them. The first one's are pictures of me and my blocks. I'm sitting up now, all by myself, without even falling over...much... I love to try and eat my blocks. I can reach for them, I can pick up two at a time, and I can even smile really big for mommy while doing all of this (I'm mastering multi-tasking early). Mommy and I spent a lot of time playing this afternoon while Daddy was fixing the hole in the house. Mommy says she'll write more on that later...something about rotting wood, house falling in, blah blah....good thing Daddy knows how to swing that hammer!!

On Easter, Mommy and Daddy took me to the Aquarium!!! I saw Sharks and StingRays and Puffer Fish and Sea Turtles and Spade Fish and lots of other kinds of Sea Creatures (mommy says I'm rambling and I used "and" too many times...but you get the point...I had fun!!!). There's a picture of me and Daddy getting eaten up by the Shark! Well, it's not a real shark, but the teeth sure were sharp!

Anyway, I hope everyone had a Happy Easter and is enjoying their week as much as I am!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot..... Mommy said to tell the family that the cards are addressed and have stamps on them and pictures inside, but they just haven't made it to the mail box yet...she said to please be patient, she's only one woman :)

No comments: