Sunday, September 09, 2007

Summer time - Part 3 (finally)

Well, it's that time again...mommy got off her duff and put some pictures out here! This is long overdue...we have a backup on mommy's camera waiting to get posted.



A quick update on me...I'm doing really well. I'm talking a lot more and I just moved up to the 2 year old class in my school. I really like it and am enjoying all of the new activites we do every day.

I'm not going to waste much space with words today, after all my vocabulary is limited and it is the weekend. I hope you enjoy my pictures!

This is at my friends Dylan and Jett's house. They have a pool, too!

Watering mommy's plants...you've seen this before.

Washing my car and making sure it's got enough water in it.

Yes, mommy and daddy let me drink from the garden hose.

Me looking cute :)
Here are some of my "portrait" pictures that daddy took with his really good camera. I think mommy is going to print some of these and hang them on the wall.
I posed for this one...getting ready for my GQ career.


My birthday is next week and Papa and Gigi are coming to visit. I can't wait! I'm having a party on Saturday so there should be lots of pictures to show (and presents!).
Have a good week!

No comments: