Monday, July 30, 2007

My Exicting Summer - Part 2



OK...so mommy thinks everyone's waited long enough. Part 2 of my exciting summer is all about VACATION! First we went to Branson, MO for a family reunion with Mommy's family. I got to ride on an airplane again and then I got to eat lunch with Gigi, Papa, Uncle Bob and Diane. Gigi rode in the backseat with me all the way to the condo.

I got to play with my cousins Carter and Caitie again! I also got to meet many cousins I didn't even know I had! There was so much going on that I got a little off my sleep schedule and mommy and daddy let me stay up super late most nights...which I gladly thanked them for by sleeping until 8:00 every morning! What did we do... I played with cars and balls, swim in the pool, and daddy even let me play in the creek with the tadpoles (I think that was my favorite part).

One of the few times I let anyone hold me...here's me and Gigi!
Daddy trying to teach me to kick!!
Here's my cousin Caitie.
Here we are together in the chair.
And here's me playing with Carter.
Here's ALL of our family! Well, technically that's not true. There is another picture with the whole Mullikin family but it's kind of dark so mommy didn't put it out here. In order to have the WHOLE family we would have to add daddy's family too...mommy says I'm overexplaining...I'll move on.

We had a long trip home due to delays and missing flights. I was completely exhausted when we finally got home after midnight and hardly noticed that my Papa Mac, Grandma Mac and all of my Aunts, Uncles and cousins from Oklahoma were in my house! Well, I noticed the next day! More cousins...Jamie and Luke were a lot of fun!!! They stayed with us for a whole week. We did so many fun things....we went to the beach, went on daddy's boat, went to the Mariner's Museum to see daddy's pictures of the U.S.S. Monitor on display (I think he's famous)...hmmm..what else? Oh yeah, we fed the giraffes again at the zoo with Mr. Jody! Mommy doesn't have those pictures because Grandma Mac took them with her good camera, but I did real good this time. I loved the giraffes. The elephants were still a little big but mommy says they must have made a huge impression on me because I still talk about them all of the time.

Here are some pictures of me playing with Jamie and Luke in our beach ball sprinkler.

Mommy took a bunch of pictures of everyone in the back yard...Grandma, Daddy, Papa, Uncle Colby, Aunt Shannon, Daddy again, and Aunt Sarah

Beach pictures...

I think Jamie is trying to make Luke grow...



Mommy wants me to give everyone an update on how I'm doing...I'm talking a mile a minute and sometimes mommy actually understands what I'm saying! I understand everything she says and sometimes follow directions. I LOVE to clean up and I'm a very good helper. I like to cook...scrambled eggs is my favorite thing to cook (I like to eat them too). I like to cut the grass with my lawnmower...pictures on that later. And of course I still love to play in the water.

That concludes part 2...stay tuned for pictures from the rest of the summer....more water, yeah!

No comments: