Monday, September 24, 2007

Summer is coming to an end...

...but I can't tell. It's still hot outside and only occasionally does mommy make me wear shoes. I'm doing really good now...my words are getting much clearer and I'm putting two words together. I know some of my colors and most of my shapes. I can point out letters in my Pirate alphabet book mommy bought me (this really surprised mommy and daddy...they weren't sure exactly what I was doing all day in my day care).

I've also started potty training as you can see in this picture (I'm multi-tasking...something mommy says boys can't do) but mommy says that's a story for another day...



We had dress up day at school where you could dress up like a princess or an animal. I was supposed to be a monkey but mommy said I looked more like a dog so she put a nose on me...She's not very crafty, but she did the best she knew how :)



These are pictures of me with my lawnmower. I love to cut grass with mommy and daddy (yes, mommy cuts the grass...but only when daddy is gone for a really long time). I sometimes have to turn over my lawnmower to fix it and sometimes I have to check the gas...if it gets too low, I have to fill it up. Having your very own lawnmower is a lot of responsibility. You shouldn't get one unless you have time to keep up with the maintenance.


Here are probably the last water pictures you'll see of the season...it looks like our hot days are coming to an end pretty soon. My friend Dylan is a lucky duck and has her own pool. That's where I am in this next picture. I had my swimmies on and mommy threw me off the diving board (I asked her to) and daddy caught me as I came out of the water. Yep, they let me go under...this is how they know I can hold my breath! I love doing this...then I get to swim to the side and climb up the ladder.

Here are some pictures of me and Dylan at the water fountains at the Botanical Gardens. It was Dylan's first time going so I had to show her how to run through it and get really wet. It didn't take her long...she's a natural.


Here we are sitting together on the Butterfly sculpture.


My first ear of corn...yumm.

Well, now that mommy's got her very own card reader (thanks daddy), she'll be able to get back to her schedule on updating this blog. So...we're keeping them kind of short this time to keep you coming back.
I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: