Monday, July 16, 2007

My Exciting Summer - Part 1

I know, I know...it's about time...Tell that to mommy and daddy...

Well, as you can imagine, 2 months brings a lot of pictures...so mommy said to do this in 3 parts. This is part 1 - Summer before vacation... So far this summer, I have learned to hold my breath underwater, feed the dog, cut the grass, water the plants and a ton of other stuff...and boy am I talking a lot!

Mommy took me to the World of Wonders one afternoon at the Botanical Gardens because it was over 100 degrees outside!! They have a ton of fountains that the little people like me can run through and enjoy to beat the heat. She went a little nuts with the pictures...





I really enjoyed putting my bottom right up against the fountain and making a rooster tail!



These two boys kept wanting to get in on the fun so mommy said I had to share the fountain.

Well, the kitchen is finally done and it's beautiful. Mommy had to get bar stools worthy of being in our beautiful kitchen and of course they needed some assembly. Daddy started to put them together but things got pretty tough soI had to step in and help. Sometimes it takes the little fingers to get things just right. Here are some pictures of us working and of the finished kitchen. Mommy says these pictures don't really do the kitchen justice...you'll have to come visit to see it yourself.







You are probably beginning to see a theme here...I like to play in the water. We had sprinkler day at day care and they told mommy that none of us kids liked it. She didn't believe them. Daddy says they're crazy. Mommy is taking my sprinkler into school this Friday. It's a big beach ball...she thinks we might like that better. I think it will be fun... Anywho...here are some pictures of me playing with the water hose in the back yard. I do this almost every day (mommy says she can't wait to see the water bill)!
Here's my beach ball sprinkler.
One of my daily chores is to water the plants (and the deck).
Daddy says the deck isn't going to get any bigger if I water it, but that's not the reason I'm watering it. I like to see the bricks change colors and I like to get mommy and daddy wet.
Daddy's favorite game...squirting me in the face!




All play and no work doesn't go over very well in my house...I had to help daddy clean out our cooler, then I had to wash my car.

Well, that's it for the pictures before our vacation. Stay tuned for pictures from Branson, MO when I saw Papa and Gigi (and tons of other people) and from our week long vacation with Papa Mac and Grandma (and more tons of other people!).

No comments: