Saturday, October 28, 2006

Very busy these days...


Well, as you can see, I've been very busy these days. I've been mastering my alphabet soup (mommy showed me some special stirring techniques) and I think it's almost perfect. I've been practicing because I'm going to show off with Papa at Thanksgiving!




In order to get the best ingredients, I had to make some phone calls. I've set up my office temporarily on Chili Dog's pillow by the window (every executive needs an office with a great view) until mommy and daddy buy me my own bean bag. I'm not sure what that is, but daddy says it has less hair than Chili's pillow and it's just as comfy.


Mommy is trying to teach me how to eat by myself with a spoon. I'm getting the hang of it, don't you think? I was eating my favorite foods...sweet potatoes and cottage cheese. My day care told mommy I hated cottage cheese...take a look at the pictures and you be the judge :). Mommy thinks I was just holding out for the cookies they would give me if I didn't eat my lunch! I'll never tell!




Well, mommy and daddy are going to look for some stuff for our new kitchen today (Daddy's already taken a hammer to the soffit on the wall...there's no turning back now) so I'm going to spend the afternoon with Miss Tamara. I haven't been there in a while but mommy says she has a new hermit crab that I can poke at. I can't wait.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments: