
Hi everyone. I hope everyone is doing well! Mommy has a bunch of pictures to share so I'm not going to talk too much. I didn't go trick or treating (mommy thought it was a bit much to carry me around and ask for candy seeing as I can't eat it and she doesn't need to...did I say that out loud? I'm a parrot...just repeating what she says) but Mommy and Daddy did take me to a fall festival to pick out some pumpkins. I had a really good time and it was a very pretty day. Here are some pictures.
I liked the big pumpkins best.

After I learned my way around the pumpkin patch, mommy and daddy let me put my costume on! I was a dinosaur...or a dragon...mommy got me confused because she kept calling me different things...oh well...anyway, I had a lot of fun. Here are more pictures.


After we got home, daddy showed me how to carve a big scary pumpkin while we watched mommy run around the yard kicking a ball...ok...I ran around with her, but she looked kind of funny. I couldn't let her do that all by herself. Anyway, daddy carves REALLY good pumpkins. Take a look!
No comments:
Post a Comment