Here's a picture of me after daddy covered me up with sand. I thought it was really funny. I tried to eat my way out, but eventually I had to crawl out.
Here's a few more of me playing in the sand. I couldn't wear my bathing suit for reasons I won't type here (mommy and daddy let my diaper go too long without changing and my bathing suit got really wet...) so I'm just wearing my winnie the pooh/nemo swimmy diaper. 
Mommy thought daddy looked really handsome in this picture so she asked me to put it here to brag to everyone not only about how great and talented my daddy is but how good looking he is, too!
After a long day with mommy and daddy, I took advantage of the ride home and got a little shut eye.
Mommy and I posed on our back porch for daddy. Some of you always ask mommy how she gets me to smile in all of my pictures. If you look really closely, she has my leg in her hand...that's the secret...I'm REALLY ticklish!!!
Daddy took a picture of me playing in the new grass he laid down last week. It's much softer than the dirt and rocks that were there before.Mommy still hasn't taken a picture of the full back deck. Mommy says it looks like something out of Southern Living. She thinks daddy should be featured on one of those home shows as the ultimate do it yourselfer, and then they should build her a new kitchen for free to give daddy a break. We'll see how that turns out...I wouldn't bet the farm on it, if you know what I mean.
I'll close with some very exciting news... I'm taking 10 or more steps now! My balance is really good and sometimes I can walk without falling down. Mommy bets that by the time my papa gets here (next week) that I will be walking really good. I don't want to let her down so I'm practicing all the time.
Oh yeah, and I'm still teething. Geesh...when do I get the whole set? I now have my front 4 teeth, my two bottom molars, and now two top back teeth (I'm not sure the proper name for those). Daddy says I'll be eating steak in no time!
I hope everyone has a good week. Look for more pictures after Papa Mac, Grandma Mac, and Uncle Colby's visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment