Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunny Sunday


Only four more days of school!!!  Seriously, Mommy quit her job and Daddy is retired, so I only have four more days of school before mommy becomes my teacher.  I'm so happy that I'm starting to act a little crazy.  Mommy says we're leaving for our sailing trip really soon.  April 18.  We're going to a place called Isla Guadeloupe first.  It has two volcanos and great white sharks.  I love both!  In preparation, mommy let me repaint my volcano today on the bow of the boat.  

Mommy says I'm growing like a weed.  I'm really smart too.  I know lots of things like John Glen was the first American to orbit the earth.  He went around three times.  Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin were the first men to walk on the moon.  Michael Collins was driving the command module and doesn't get much credit, but if it wasn't for him, they would still be walking on the moon!  A very cool thing that happened this week was that we met the Navy Photographer that used to pick up the astronauts from the water.  He actually documented the pickup of Alan Shepherd!  His name is Dave and he lives two boats down from us.

I've used up most of my words tonight, but I do have some new pictures.  Enjoy!

Daddy is teaching me to drive the dinghy.

Daddy had a retirement party at the beach.  I convinced mommy and Miss Nicole to cover me up like a submarine.  That green stuff on the back is seaweed!
Mr. Eric, Miss Nicole, Mommy and Daddy

No comments: