Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer is here!


Hi everyone.   Summer is finally here.  Living in CA is not quite as warm as mommy and I had hoped.  It's the end of June and it's just now hot enough to go swimming.  Mommy is jealous of the 90+ degree weather on the east coast.  Papa says she's crazy.


So, what's happened since we chatted last.... Daddy has gone to Key West twice and Norfolk twice, Gigi broke her arm, and Mommy has implemented the "chore board."  That's right, I am doing chores now.  Really important ones...I feed Chili dog, I use my manners, I pick up my toys AND I put my dirty clothes in the clothes basket.  I've done so good, that mommy bought me the Buzz Aldrin book I've been dying to have (even though mommy says it's way over my head).  I LOVE SPACE...everything to do with planets, the moon, astronauts, space ships, martians, stars, asteroids, meteors, you name it.  I love space.

I also love scuba diving.  Daddy has taught me how to use my regulator and lets me scuba dive in the bathtub and my kiddie pool.  


Mommy says I have a great imagination and I love to pretend.  Here's a picture of me going to fly my helicopter.  I needed the harness around my waist so I wouldn't fall out.  I didn't have pants on because, well, I don't like pants.


Daddy is leaving again tomorrow, but this time mommy says it's a good thing...he's going to Seattle to sail our boat down to San Diego!   He should be home in a 7-10 days.  Mommy says for what we're paying the boat captain, it better be closer to 7.   When he gets here, my cousins Carter and Caitie should be here too.  I can't wait to see them.  I have so much to teach them about space!!!

No comments: