Mommy and daddy made good on their promise and took me to the beach! Mommy even bought an umbrella so that we could stay out longer than usual. The water was too cold to play in, but we brought lots of sand toys to occupy us.
The next day, daddy drove us to a place where there are tons of seals just laying around on the beach....I really enjoyed this. Mommy says she counted over 80, but I only counted 16. Daddy said they originally made this beach for kids to play because it's kind of protected. But it looks like the seals like it too so when they're there, the kids can't play. Mommy says from all the signs warning of unsafe water quality and sharp rocks, she's not sure why any kids would want to play there. I liked watching the seals and I think there are plenty of other beaches for little people like me to play on.
Other happenings...mommy wants to take a minute to tell her friend Glenda that she hopes she's recovering ok. She had surgery on Monday and we've been thinking a lot about her. We know Glenda will be looking at the blog soon so we thought we would surprise her with a Get Well wish!
Another get well wish goes out to my Papa Jim. His heart is sick right now but mommy says he's getting better. We'll go see him this weekend and give him his get well wishes in person with lots of yucky, gross kisses! I love you Papa!
Hopefully this is a good start to updating the blog on a regular basis again. Check back soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment