Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a weekend!



Guess what I did today?  I got to feed both elephants and giraffes AND I had an elephant make a painting for me!  Our friend Jody is the elephant trainer at the zoo and he set up this special event just for me!  We even got to walk to the elephant yard and see them up close.  Elephants make a really loud burping sound when they eat carrots!

I had a really great weekend.  On Friday night, mommy and daddy took me to see Monster Trucks and I had a blast!  Mommy forgot her camera but a friend from her work happened to be sitting right in front of us and took some pictures.  As soon as he sends them to mommy, she'll post them here.

Last night we went to a friend's house for dinner and SURPRISE...they threw us a party!  Everyone was there and it was a lot of fun (as you can tell by my picture here).

No comments: