What a great weekend! Saturday I went to the beach with mommy and daddy. I learned to surf on the Sand Dunes which I later found out was illegal...whatever that means. I think it's important though because mommy looked nervous. We went shopping and we also got to see some Monster Trucks up close...Grave Digger anyone?
Sunday we went to Target, the Bass Pro Shop (my personal favorite), and then the Air and Space museum. I LOVE airplanes and spaceships. I want to be an astronaut when I grow up (and a pilot, deep sea diver, fireman, and garbage man...mommy says I'll be really busy).
I saved someone in our pantry tonight after I got back from my trip to outerspace. I used my headphones that power up my spaceship to rescue them from the pantry. I also called the fire department in for reinforcement. Mommy says she never has to worry about her safety when I'm around. (I know this might be hard to follow but I have an enormous imagination that is extremely hard to capture in print...especially with my limited vocabulary...sorry)
I hope everyone enjoys the pictures and has a very happy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment