Finally! Mommy and daddy got a new computer so the blog is back! This is just a quick post (mommy thinks I'm sleeping and is trying to finish before I wake up) to let everyone know they can start looking again. Mommy got side tracked for a while on something called Facebook? Anyway, since she's not very good at photo albums, I told her she needed to get back to my blog and quit goofing off on this networking thing, whatever that is.
So here's a few pics...mama (that's what I'm calling her now...testing the reaction) will get back real soon and fill you in on everything going on.
Mommy's having some formatting issues so sorry about the random display of pictures. These are a mix of things from me making my own pb&j to sitting in a John Deer at the air show to picking my own pumpkin after a really cool hay ride.
Have a good week! Enjoy!
1 comment:
Wow! That nephew of mine is really growing up! Thanks for posting the pictures. Hope all is well with you. Talk with you soon.
Post a Comment