Well, here's one picture mommy managed to get up here....it's obviously a proof...we're still having trouble uploading pictures from our pc.
I'm doing really good...talking a mile a minute and I now officially have my own opinion on just about everything! I'm fully potty trained during the day and go occasionally all night with a clean pull up!
The biggest news around here is that we are officially moving to San Diego at the end of the year. Daddy decided to stay in the Navy 3 more years. Mommy says it's a great thing...she gets to keep her job (darn, I was hoping I could skip school for a few years) and we'll only be 2 hours away from my Gigi and Papa...which makes mommy really happy.
So...lots going on at our house. Mommy says we'll have a sign in front of our house within the next two weeks telling people we want to sell it. I don't quite understand everything yet, but I'm sure mommy will explain it all to me as we go along.
Other big news, not so good news for me, is that daddy is going to be gone all summer...3 whole months. He's going on a very important mission (mommy is rolling her eyes now, I'm not sure why) to the Carribbean. They start in Antigua and end somewhere around Barbados. Mommy says we're going to try to go see him...I have to get a passport first, whatever that is! Mommy and my teachers think I'm having a hard time with this...not sure why...what's wrong with pitching fits every once in a while? Mommy has gotten spoiled. I'm learning from my classmates how a 2 year old is supposed to act! Although...stomping my feet and screaming doesn't seem to be working with MY mommy and daddy. I'll have to ask my friends what their secret is. Maybe I'm doing it the wrong way.
On a good note, mommy says when I'm not acting like a monster, I'm a very polite and pleasant little boy. I even say please and thank you all by myself. I'm learning how to say "excuse me mommy" when I want her attention while she's talking. I've mastered cutting the grass with daddy and vaccuuming with mommy. Overall, I'm making myself a very useful little boy :)
That's about it. Mommy is going to buy a new computer this summer so she can get back to the blogging thing...her computer is totally hosed (her words, not mine)!
One more picture of me and mommy...
Take care...stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment