
Well, mommy was quicker than she thought she'd be about posting these pictures. We went to Oklahoma and stayed at Lake Eufala in a cabin with the rest of daddy's family. I played a lot with my cousin Jamie, she's 3 and cousin Luke, he's 5 months old.

We got to play a lot in the lake... I really like the water (but I guess if you've been keeping up, you already know that). Jamie let me ride on her alligator!

I didn't let too many people hold me but occasionally, if they had food, I would give in. I ate all kinds of new things...mommy has been holding out on me. I had cheese toast and cinnamon toast. I had ice chips, which felt fabulous on my teeth!!! Let's see, I also found out that I love peaches and peanut butter and jelly (but not at the same time)!

Papa Mac was really funny. He taught me this cool game called "bonk." We bonk our foreheads together and laugh really loud. I tried to play it with mommy but forgot to tell her and nearly gave her a black eye! I felt kind of bad about that, but the game is still really fun.

Mommy said to let everyone know that I'm still a fairly good traveler. She said I wiggle a lot more now and climb all over the place, but I'm still not a screamer. She said it makes her and daddy very tired, but very happy.
Well, I think I'd better go take a nap now. I'll try to make sure mommy doesn't wait another month to write!
No comments:
Post a Comment