
Hi everyone! Just a quick little update on how I'm doing... I'm really starting to move around. I don't like to sit still anymore. In fact, if I'm not crawling or cruising around the furniture, I'm not happy. There's a whole world out there to see! As you can see by the pictures mommy helped me attach, my first area of exploration each day is my room! It seems like I find something new every day. Then I go to daycare and play all day. Then at night, I come home and do something different every day! One day I got to play in the big sand pile out in the front yard (daddy is still working on the back deck). Then I played in a sprinkler...although I don't care for that too much. Sometimes I play in my kiddie pool, if mommy or daddy has time to clean it out...the raccoons spend a lot of nights in there. And some nights we just chill out in my room.

I have my first birthday coming up and I am so excited. Mommy and Daddy are throwing me a party and I get to eat cake! My friend Eli is coming to visit from Georgia and several other little people like me will be there. I hope I can hang!
The only bad thing going on lately is these darned teeth. Last night I hurt for 3 straight hours. It hurt so bad...the only thing that would stop my screaming is for daddy to feed me ice chips. They felt really good on my gums. But eventually we ran out of ice and boy did hurt again. I screamed and screamed. Mommy and daddy tried their usual things to help, but this pain was too much for orajel! Eventually, I got tired and went to sleep and this morning I felt really good. I hope those teeth hurry up and decide to come in because I can't take much more of this!!! Mommy says these are molars and I'm not the only one they're hurting!
Well, I hope everyone is doing good and you have all of your teeth already (I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone!)... Talk to you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment