
I got to stay home from school today!! Yesterday I was hot and had goop in my eyes so I decided to let my teachers know by crying a whole lot. They took my temperature and called mommy right away. Well, of course she was there by the time I woke up from my nap and she took me home...guess who was there?? Daddy! I got to spend the rest of the afternoon with daddy! He took me to the doctor and they said I had an eye infection. They gave me some eye drops and they're supposed to make me feel better - I have my doubts. Oh yeah, they weighed me and I weighed a wopping 19 1/2 lbs.! Those sweet potatoes are hard to resist!
Mommy stayed home and played with me all day today (well not all day, she attempted to work but I was having nothing of it...if I get to stay out of school, I want someone to play with!)
Here are some pictures of me playing with my new toolbox. I'm learning how to hammer things and fit shapes into holes (mainly my pie hole!). Mommy says I'm very alert. The lady at daycare says I notice everything. They also told mommy that I like to entertain myself and am rarely fussy. That's how they noticed I wasn't feeling good. When I give 'em a good cry, they all worry.

I'm heading back to school tomorrow because supposedly after using the eye drops for 24 hours, I'm not contagious anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment