
I hope everyone had a great week! I sure did! I slept through the night EVERY SINGLE NIGHT this week. Mommy seemed to have a lot more energy than usual. I think I'll keep doing it now that daddy is home and see if it has the same affect on him.
As I said, daddy is back home again. Here's a picture of us at the beach...you can see how great his tan is! Key West did him good. I can't wait until I can go. Mommy says it's lots of fun.

I'm now sitting in a high chair at restuarants. I like it much better than my old infant seat. You can tell by the pictures here. Mommy took daddy out for a celebration lunch. He made Senior Chief! I'm not sure what that is, but everyone is really proud of him. I tried to pick up the check to show daddy how proud I am, but I can't sign my name yet so mommy had to do it.
I've had a fun filled day so I'm pretty tired. I'm not really in the talkative mood today, but definitely wanted to put some of my new pictures out here.
Oh yeah. Mommy decided to put some work in progress pictures of the back deck because she's not sure when it will get done. Not because Daddy's lazy, just because he's really busy.

Have a good week! I'll write again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment