Learning to Read!!
Here's mommy teaching me how to read. Mostly I just like the pictures....they taste good. What I am really learning how to do is take my pacifier in and out of my mouth. I can get it out pretty easily, but I can't quite fit it back in my mouth the way it's supposed to go. I like to chew on the edges of it though and see if I can fit my thumb in with it. Then I like to scream for mommy to come fix it right. It's a fun game we play. It's fun to see how many times I can make mommy come to me during a nap time. She's pretty fast!!
Has everyone met my doggie? Here she is looking very sophisticated with her beaver toy. Mommy says she's gained a little weight since I've been born, but I can't tell.

No comments:
Post a Comment