I've found my feet!! Look at me!!! I can touch them and use them to kick the little puffer fish on my kick gym! I can also kick Baby Neptune in the head and make him swing around. Mommy is really happy because this occupies me for as much as 10 minutes at a time!!! I've also learned to make a new sound. It's kind of like a raspberry sound where I spit with my toungue while my lips are closed. It makes mommy laugh really hard so I like to do it often.
My favorite thing to do lately is take baths. I like the way the water splashes really hard when I kick. We play a game where mommy squirts me with my Nemo toy that Daddy gave me and I try to kick hard enough to get her wet too!! Daddy comes home in two weeks!! I can't wait to show him what I've learned. I wonder if I can kick hard enough by then to get him in the face? I'll have to keep practicing.

No comments:
Post a Comment