Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas!


One more day until Christmas...boy have we been busy.  Daddy has torn out the galley in the boat and mommy has been shopping until she was dropping for all of our family (only to be reminded later that she agreed last year not to buy the adults gifts...shoot.  She told them to enjoy it, no more gifts for at least the next five years.  Shipping is probably really expensive from Figi!).

Last weekend, in order to give daddy some room to work on our new refrigerator, mommy and I went to see Gigi and Papa.  I helped Gigi decorate her Christmas tree (since we only have a teeny tiny one on the boat and mommy says the ornaments are in the back of the storage unit) and we made a fantastic gingerbread house!  This is probably my favorite thing to do each year.  I asked Gigi if we could make another one on Christmas.  It's really messy, but I get to do whatever I want.  This year I put a rocket on the side of the roof with twizzlers (no, that is NOT a christmas tree).









After we finished all of that, Papa drove us to Riverside to see all of the Christmas lights at the Mission Inn.  It looks like they have a gazillion, billion, trillion lights there!  They even have a skating rink where  I saw a Zamboni!

We ate at a really good restaurant where I had spaghetti and meatballs.  When we got home, I got to eat a little bit of a cupcake and ended the yummiest day ever!

Tomorrow we're going back to Gigi's to wait for Santa!!

Mommy said to tell everyone to have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: