One more Halloween under my belt and I think this was the best one! I had the coolest costume ever...Astronaut. AND I got to wear it to school for our Fall Festival. For Halloween, mommy and daddy took me to Gigi and Papa's house and we went trick or treating in their neighborhood. I did really good and had a super good time. I said trick or treat (without the rest of the song that mommy says isn't very nice...what's wrong with smelling my feet?) and I said Thank You really loud. My bucket got heavy really quickly.It's been a long time since I've written. The most significant thing that's happened is that we've finally moved onto our boat! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my room. It has everything a kid could possible want in it. My bed is like a little cave and I have a net for all of my animal friends. My toys are within arms reach as are all of my books. Mommy says I sleep at least an hour later on the boat than I ever did on land. As soon as we clean it up, mommy will put a picture of it out here for you to see.
Oh yeah...daddy broke his foot. Mommy has had to pull double duty these days. She said she'll quit giving daddy a hard time about all the stuff he does...she really didn't do everything like she thought she did (but now she does). He'll be in a cast for at least 4 weeks, probably six. He was working and making a special for some people called NatGeo???? Anyway, he stepped wrong when getting out of the water and twisted his foot and poof, snap, bang...his foot was broke.
I get to spend the week with Gigi and Papa while mommy goes on her business trip and daddy gets to chill at home. I guess I'm harder to take care of with one foot than with two. Anyway, I don't mind. Gigi and I are having a blast building things, cooking things and going places.
I hope everyone is having a great Fall. Mommy got a new camera so maybe I'll be better at keeping you up to date. Mommy says don't hold your breath....

No comments:
Post a Comment