I'm talking a lot more now, putting two and three words together. Mommy says it still resembles a martian language but she and daddy now speak martian so it's ok. I'm not sure what that means, but she seems pretty happy. I can recognize some letters and I can count to 3 by myself and 20 with mommy's help. Probably higher than that...but mommy stopped counting.
Here are some pictures of daddy helping me build my big boy bed. They shopped all over the place and decided it would be cheaper for daddy to build me a bed. Mommy just realized that she forgot to take a picture of the final product...we'll post that later.
Measure twice, cut once...that's what daddy says...
Well mommy and daddy went to a sail boat show and Papa Mac came out to stay with me for a few days. We had a great time! I stayed home from school and we played in the yard, went to the grocery store, made dinner, and a gazillion other cool things. I did fall off my bed and scare Papa with all of my blood...mommy was secretly glad she wasn't here...she said Papa probably handled it way better than she would have. Mommy and daddy had the camera with them so I don't have any pictures of me and Papa this time....
Here are some pictures from my field trip to the pumpkin patch with my school. Mommy took the morning off and went with me. We had a lot of fun!
I hope everyone is doing well. Mommy and I are leaving on an airplane tomorrow to go to Atlanta. I'm really excited. I'm going to stay with my Aunt Caroline while mommy goes on a business trip (Daddy is galavanting around in Key West again). I get to play with Carter and Caitie and their dog Rigley. I should have lots of pictures to show next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment