Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Christmas Pictures and the latest scoop!


Hi everyone. Mommy's sincerest apologies for the delay in getting pictures out here. There's something wrong with her computer and her picture software is messed up. She can't get the pictures from her camera to the computer. But...daddy to save the day...he put all of the pictures he took with his super duper camera and put them on a CD so mommy could update everyone. Mommy is still bummed because she says she has some really cute pictures, but I think you'll be entertained regardless.

We went to OK to see my Papa Mac and Grandma Merle for Christmas. Everything was going good when we got there. Aunt Shannon and Uncle Colby picked us up from the airport in their truck...it looked like they robbed Santa's Sleigh! I slept for the LONG drive to Papa's house. This was my first time there so I didn't know what to expect. Long story short, my cousin spent the night and it turns out that she had the stomach flu (unknown to her mommy and daddy)...so...everyone got sick. First it was Aunt Shannon, then it was me, then mommy and papa were sick on Christmas day, then daddy and Grandma got it the next day and Uncle Colby was looking a little green too. Despite that, we still had a very good time and enjoyed seeing everyone. I got TONS of presents and really liked ripping the wrapping paper and playing with the bows.



When we got home, mommy took me to the doctor because my ears were hurting and sure enough..another ear infection. This time in BOTH ears! The doctor referred me to some other doctor (mommy calls it an Ear Nose and Throat doctor) and we go there on Feb 8.

Daddy was gone to CA for a week and got to see my other Papa and Gigi while he was there. He left again this morning for Indiana. After that, he goes to Hawaii. Mommy says to always look on the bright side... the house will be free of combat boot dirt and she gets to sleep in the middle of the bed.

Hmm...other things I've done or am doing....mommy took me to the zoo last week. That was really fun. I noticed way more things than the fence this time. Like the giant tiger and Antelope!!! Daddy and mommy took me to the Great Dismal Swamp this weekend and I got to play around in the woods with sticks and leaves and rocks. Daddy wouldn't let me go in the water, just put my hands in...then I found out why! Brrrr! Cold!!! I'm really trying hard to talk, but no one but mommy and daddy seem to get it. Mommy says I'm real expresive with my hands and face and I make her laugh a lot. Any day now...I just know it. Mommy said to mention that I'm still eating like a 10 year old, whatever that means. Can I help it I have a big belly to fill? Fruit is by far my favorite.

I know and can point to most of my major body parts...ears, nose, mouth, head, feet, belly, etc. I can also identify some animals like bird, dog, pig, duck... I've learned a lot at day care that I don't always share with mommy and daddy...

We finally figured out who gave me the rocking chair...it was our neighbor. They were taking their old things to the thrift store and decided that I might like to have it. I do love it, but it seems like I'm always getting into trouble on it. Mommy doesn't like it when I stand up in it and rock really fast with no hands. Something about my head being cracked open? That sounds a little far fetched to me. (This is an old picture...I'm much better at it now. I stand straight up and can even put my hands above my head!)

I hope everyone has a great couple of weeks. Mommy's going to have to figure this software thing out before we post again. I hope these pictures will do for a while!

No comments: