
I had my first birthday this past week!! Mommy says she can't believe she and daddy kept me alive for a whole year.
My friend Eli (from Georgia) came to visit me and stayed for my birthday party on Saturday. We had a lot of fun. I got lots of toys...mommy says it looked like a toy bomb went off in our living room.
We ate really good food and I got to eat chocoloate cake!! I didn't like my ice cream very much, though. It was really cold. I was exhausted after I ate my cake so I said good night and went to bed. Eli helped mommy put my toys together so when I woke up this morning it was like Christmas (or at least that's what mommy said)! So I've spent all morning playing with daddy showing him my new toys.
Enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment