
Mommy and daddy took me back to the pool yesterday for Mr. Eric's going away party and Miss Carrie's graduation party. Mr. Eric is going to Iraq for 6 months (Mommy said to ask everyone to say a prayer for him to come back safe) and Miss Carrie just graduated with her Accounting Degree (Mommy says to say a prayer for her too...she'll be alone with 2 kids and a full time job...mommy says she needs all the prayers she can get). It was a real fun party. I got to go swimming and lay in the canoe float. I'm a real good swimmer. I duck my face in the water and kick my legs really fast. Daddy was swimming with me at first and then I told him I would like some alone time with my bottle so I could just relax. Mommy took a few pictures.

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment