
Well, part of the mystery has been discovered....I have two teeth!!! No wonder I've been so fussy! Mommy was making me laugh real hard and saw something weird. When she stuck her finger in my mouth to check it out, I thought it would be fun to bite down and show her the new toofs! Fun! She decided it was probably time to start feeding me solids again. We tried the oat cereal today instead of the rice cereal. I'll try anything once....but the second time, well...get me something with some taste! But boy do I stay hungry! When daddy gets home, mommy says we'll have peas again.
Speaking of daddy...well, we thought he was coming in tonight. Then he called and said tomorrow morning. Today he called and said the plane broke in Italy (??? that doesn't sound good) and he wouldn't be here until Monday morning. Mommy and I are trying to stay postive, but geesh...they're really testing our patience (mommy's words, not mine). More time for mommy to clean house!
While mommy was typing this, I made one more milestone!! I can roll over onto my tummy from my back! yeah!! I get really excited and then I get stuck....mommy has to roll me back over and then I start over again. Very Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment